Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Beautiful New Family



So, this past weekend i was able to have a newborn shoot and it was precious. The parents are beautiful and little baby boy is just perfect! Its amazing to see God at work firsthand when you hold these precious little gifts from Him. As i was sitting there setting up and checking and re-checking everything my head just couldn't wrap around the fact that wow,i am really doing this. I'm doing what i LOVE! God just keeps opening up door after door and i never want to take that for granted. I'm so thankful for the amazing support system that i have at home that helps watch MY babies so i can do this. My husband is my constant support and helper. I loved watching new parents as they handle the baby so carefully as if he was the most fragile thing they have ever touched. The way they bent down just to breathe in that beautiful newborn smell. One of the most precious parts of the day was that Grandma(from Canada got to be there) It was all just perfect and sweet. Thanks for stopping by. check out my flickr page to see more of the shoot. But here is a sneak peek.

No comments:

Post a Comment